About Rachel&Sam

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

338 Days - The List

So its been a while. . . sorry about that. Life has been crazy busy. We are still settling into our new place. My work engagement keeps me at work for nine to ten hours a day. Also, my sister's wedding and all of the details that needed to be covered up to her wedding day were pretty time consuming (Joyful, but time consuming.)

I haven't been too interested in our wedding planning because of everything going on around us, but as disinterested as I have been, I made a list of things that we have made decisions about, what we have accomplished, and what details we need to decide. I figured this list could fulfill blog posts for the next six months. . . such as:

1) The meaning of it all - Our meetings with Fr. Avella - the priest at Our Lady of Lourdes in our neighborhood, Fr. Chris Looby's involvement, Pre-Cana & Foccus;
2) The last name game;
3) To cake or to cupcake?;
4) Can I make a bouquet?!;
5) Can an i-pod wedding reception be any fun?;
6) The attack of the ballooning guest list!
7) Bride-Zen vs. Bridezilla. . .
8) Wedding brew - what to name it?

So I have this list, , but I don't want to talk about those things yet. Instead, I want to watch my sister's wedding video's that Sam recorded. It was a beautiful day, overflowing with love.






My favorite part is right before they kiss! The two of them have so much love and anticipation on their faces! They look ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment