About Rachel&Sam

Sunday, January 24, 2010

236 Days - Are we there yet?

Ok, so we are less then nine months away from the big day.  I still feel like that is beyond a long time.  To be honest, the court house gets more and more appealing the more tiresome the planning process gets.  Of course, there are still some things that need to be taken care of:

  1. Transportation
  2. Menu
  3. Flowers
  4. Invitations
  5. Attendant gifts
  6. Rings
  7. Programs
What I find most annoying about this list is that I have had a lot of offers from friends to help, but I am unsure how to delegate with what is left.  "Hey, friend.  Would you mind meeting with florists so I don't have to?  Thanks!"  Somehow I don't think life works like that.

Since I have approximately nine months, I am going to just take it one task at a time.  During the month of February, I am going to tackle the flowers.  I have thought about going the DIY route, but I am reaching the stage where I want someone else to have to worry about it and if I can get a good deal, then why not? 

C'est tout pour ce soir.




No comments:

Post a Comment