About Rachel&Sam

Saturday, June 13, 2009

And so it starts. . .


I have been planning this blog for a while.  I actually messed around with the templates and colors weeks ago, but I never got around to posting anything.  I call the delay detox from final exams. But I am going to try the wedding blog out and hope for the best.  This blog will detail Sam's and my planning for our wedding next fall.  Also, we have big plans beyond our wedding, including moving to Virginia, saving for a home, and paying off student loans as we start our careers in DC.  YAY!! . . . and realistically YIKES!  I have no misconceptions that this next year and a half will be easy, but it will be good prep for the rest of our lives.

I started a wedding website a few weeks ago, which I will continue to update as our planning becomes finalized.  Here is the link: 

If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment or email me.  I would love the help or inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment